BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sweet Home Alabama



I'm not going to lie. Last night was an eye opening experience for me. T took me out to see some of the fun that this place has to offer. It's craziness! I'm sure my bestie and her guy went out too. But something tells me, they weren't at the same places we were.

I guess I'm really starting to understand what this life is all about. The people were hilarious! I'm being so serious here. It was a lot of fun. But honestly, at the end of the day, I'm not sure if I could hang with these people. And I'm no angel. But seriously, that's a lot of partying.

Sweet Home Alabama will never sound the same to me again. But it was a fun night. I may or may not still be in my pjs. In bed. Because, that's how crazy last night was. Enough said. But it was fun! XOXO

0 comments: