BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Pink Dress



All I heard all weekend was, I had to see Jillian's dress. Um, who is Jillian? And what's so special about her dress...

3 of the ladies I work with, they about died! How did I not know who the bachelorette is? Um, I don't watch that show. I think it's dumb. But after hearing about her pink dress all weekend. And all day today, I had to take a look. Thank you google for finding me this picture.

And I have to say that it's a beautiful dress! Pink is not really my color. But I really like this dress. Don't ask me who she picked...I have no clue. I probably should pay more attention to some of the ladies around here. They are always on top of all the latest gossip. But this, ya, I have to admit it, it's a beautiful dress. XOXO

0 comments: