BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day T!!!



T,

I know that we've had a rough few months. But I LOVE YOU! You're still the love of my life. The ONLY man that I want in my life. :)

I really do hope that you have an amazing day! I know that you have to work. We're both going to be working. But I want you to enjoy this day as much as possible. I want you to know how much I love you. And that I'll always be here for you. I'm your wife. Forever. And I know we can work through all of this. We can find our way back to each other. And we can be just as happy as we were a year ago.

I wish that I could make you some amazing meal. That I had gotten to wake up in your arms. But that's just not were we are right now. But I do want to see you. I want to have dinner with you. I want to share in your life. I want us to have a life together again. I LOVE YOU HUBBY!!!

XOXO Your Wifey

0 comments: