BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!!!



Happy Birthday T!!!

Today is my hubby's birthday. And I know that the last few months haven't been the best. We've struggled. We've fought. We've separated. But through it all, one thing has never changed, just how much I love him. :)

I know with lots of hard work, we can be back to where we were. But just know that I love you with all of my heart. Know that there is still nothing in the world that I wouldn't do for you. I'm looking forward to tonight. And taking you out for a fun night. It's about time that we just hangout and just enjoy each other. And of course, to celebrate you and your birthday!

This is such a special day. It's a big day for my hubby. An important birthday. And just a special day to celebrate the man that I love. He's amazing. Completely amazing. And I love him so much! I hope I can make this a good birthday for him. XOXO

0 comments: