BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Bestie's Blog



Guess what? My bestie finally has a blog! Well, let me correct myself there. A public blog! Because she's had a private blog for like 10 years now!!!

Anyway, it's pretty cute. And I think you should go read it. Maybe even follow it. By the way, that's not her in the picture. But it's the picture she has posted on her blog. For all sorts of reasons, she is trying to stay anonymous. I guess that's what happens when you date someone famous. And are keeping it on the DL. :)

But I'm being serious here. Go look at her blog. I bet she is going to be a lot better at her blog, than I am at mine. I'm all over the place. But I can almost guarantee that she will blog regularly. Oh ya, and she's my bestie! XOXO

0 comments: