BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 9, 2010

28 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

We're 1 week closer. And your mommy is getting excited! I just can't believe we've made it this far! But you're so healthy. And that is all I want. A healthy baby!

I know this has been a tough week. Your mommy has cried too much. And you're probably confused in there. But I'm making things better for us. I promise. I promise you are going to have a better life than I had. I just need to get this together.

We had a great holiday weekend last weekend. We spent lots of time with your Auntie Lola, Uncle Guy, and Uncle Barracuda. Your Uncle Guy had a really great weekend. And it was neat to be there. One day, you'll get to go to those fun things too! And celebrate his successes.

And we just hung out on Sunday. Your Auntie Lola is the best cook ever! And she made us an amazing meal. We spent lots of time with our friends. Both the furry kind, and the 2 legged! :)

This week, one of my good friends C had her little girl. And we went to go visit her. Just holding her little girl made me think of you. I can't wait to be able to hold you in my arms. And I just can't wait to see you 2 playing together. Yes, your mommy has lots of friends having babies too. And we're already talking about play dates. I'm so excited!

You keep growing strong. And leave the rest to me. I know things are going to work out good for us. Because I've been praying to God for it. But I really can't wait to meet you!

XOXO Your Mommy

0 comments: