BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 23, 2010

30 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

I can't believe we're only 10 weeks away from meeting! It makes me so happy!!! This week, we've been pretty relaxed. Actually, your mommy has been pretty tired. So I've been sleeping a lot. But I think that is good for us. At least my doctor agrees.

Most nights, I get home from work, and we eat dinner. W loves to just chill with us. He lays his head on my belly. I think he just wants to feel you. He's going to be a great big brother. You know, even if he's a furry, 4 legged brother. :)

We had a glucose test today too. That stuff is so horrible to drink. I'm sure you got to taste it too. What did you think? I took everything I had to keep it down. But I know that you needed it. We needed it. So that we could see if everything was good. And it was!

This week, I've been dreaming more and more about you. About your little fingers and toes. I just can't wait to meet you. But you take your time. You cook all the way! And when you're healthy and ready, your mommy will be waiting to hold you and kiss you! I love you little angel!

XOXO Your Mommy

0 comments: