BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Learning

My new life, it includes lots of things. Starting with the work week. Mondays, those are T's days off. Days to do nothing at all. Completely free of work and responsibilities. AKA Most people's Sundays.

Tuesdays, he works. That's a very important day. He goes to work. I don't know exactly what goes on. But I'm assuming it's like "regular work." The stuff that you and me are used to.

Thursdays are travel days. Nothing too interesting. Just traveling. Then the guys work all weekend. I can pretty much assume that I need to entertain myself all day Friday, Saturday mornings and night, and a good part of Sunday. But it's not that bad.

You see, we still spend lots of time together. And we travel all over the place. It really isn't that bad. Don't feel bad for me. Because it's pretty fun. :)

And the wives/girlfriends...they're funny! My bestie hasn't gotten into that scene. She's just a loner. And her guy is always busy. So they try to get all of their work done at the same time. So when he is off, they can just hangout. And well, they're keeping things on the DL...

The rest of the women around here. Well, they are like professional shoppers. No lie! That's all they do. Shop. Until they drop. And exercise. It's crazy! I don't know if I will ever fit in. But I'm trying. And failing miserably! But it's OK. T and I crack up about some of these antics. It's just so different from the life I was living 2 months ago. XOXO

0 comments: