BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day

Yesterday turned into a whole lot of fun! We went out to the lake. Met a bunch of friends. And had a blast! What more could you ask for? There was sun, water, boats, food, drinks, and lots of friends!

It's crazy how quickly I'm adjusting to this life. And these people. Making lots of friends. And learning all the tricks. I'm glad. Because I'm really in love with T. It makes it a lot easier that his friends are quickly becoming my friends.

It also doesn't hurt that my bestie is dating T's good friend too! It's like all the stars have lined up. And I'm super excited about it. :)

Now, I need to figure out how to make this sunburn hurt less. And I should probably take a nap. I'm exhausted! A day of realxing has a way of doing that to a gal. XOXO

0 comments: