BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

19 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

Yes, I can finally call you my Baby Girl! We're 100% sure this week. At week 16, we knew that you were a girl. But this week, my doctor said that you are positively a baby girl. :)

This has been such an amazing week! One that I wish we could share with my Grandma and my brother. That would be your great-Grandma and Uncle B. I miss them so much! And this week, I really wish that they were here with us.

This weekend is Mother's Day. It makes me miss my grandma so much. But there is just no way for me to get in touch with her. That makes me really sad. She was a lot like a mom to me. And I really want to share this part of my life with her. Hopefully one day, we will get to share. I want her to meet you!

This has been a crazy and fun week! Lots of stuff is going on. I have your name all picked out. And I ordered everything for your room. It gets me so excited to meet you. I just can't wait to hold you. And to look into your eyes. I really hope that you get your daddy's blue eyes. :)

I'm showing more and more. I think people now know that I'm pregnant and not just fat. It makes me laugh. But for the longest time, I think people figured I was just fat. It's nice to hear people ask when I'm due. And I'm pretty sure that I'm feeling you kick. It feels so amazing! I just love the feeling. :)

Well Little Girl, it's time for your Mommy to make lunch. I'm pretty sure that we're both hungry. And I'm thinking that we could also use a nap. I know I'm tired. W is sitting here watching me type away. And it just makes me think of you. I can't wait until the 2 of you get to play together!

XOXO Mommy

0 comments: