BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 28, 2010

22 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

I'm so happy today! Your Auntie C came to visit us. And she spent the entire day with us! We went to our doctor's appointment. And your Auntie C got to see you, precious girl! She was so happy. And so was I. :)

We also went to lunch today. And we did lots of shopping for you. Your Auntie C is already spoiling you so much! You have so many cute outfits and toys now. Auntie C and I can't wait to play with you! Not only did Auntie C spoil you, she also spoiled me too! She bought your Mommy some clothes to wear while you grow big and strong. We're so lucky to have her.

But not all of this week was fun and easy. I watched your Daddy and your big sister Baby M. Your Daddy took her to work with him this week. Your sister is gorgeous! And now, I kinda know what you are going to look like. I just hope that your Daddy will be as loving with you, as he is with Baby M.

We've also spent lots of time with your Godparents. Your Godmother is performing. And your Godfather and Uncle Barracuda are working hard. We've had a lot of fun with all of them! One day, you'll learn the importance of good friends. They really do help you through all of life. The good and the bad.

But most of what this week has been about it, is that you're growing. And I can tell. My belly has popped out. And I'm getting to see more of what it's like to be pregnant. I LOVE it! But I'm pretty sure, I'm going to need to do a lot of shopping for maternity clothes. But I'm more than OK with that. Because I just want you to grow big and healthy.

That's been our week. Traveling. Spending lots of time with our friends and family. And just being happy. That's the important part of life. And I'm going to show you how to enjoy the people that love you. That's really important. Stay growing good like you are. We have 18 more weeks before we get to meet!

XOXO Your Mommy

0 comments: