BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Baby is a...



GIRL!!! Can you tell by the picture? For almost 3 weeks, I've known. But the doctor wanted to make sure. And today, I was told that 100%, my Baby is a girl! :)

I've ordered her bedding. And picked out a name. I shared her name with Baby C's Daddy. I thought he would like it. Her middle name is after T's grandma. I think that's really special.

I'm just so excited to be having a little girl. I have a little brother and a younger male cousin. But I've never been around little girls. This is going to be so amazing! I've already been shopping. Buying Baby C so many cute dresses. I can't wait to buy her dolls, hair bows, and cute shoes.

I can tell, this is the beginning to an amazing chapter in my life. No matter what has happened between T and I, we made a beautiful little girl. One that I'm going to love every day of my life. And I just can't wait to meet her! XOXO

0 comments: