BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Middle of Nowhere

We're in the middle of nowhere TN. I'm not lying! And my bestie is off working out. Our bfs, they're working. What does that leave me to do? Go hungry! I don't know how to cook. And my bestie has this place stocked with all the yummy, cook from scratch, kind of food. Sucks for me...

Do people really know how to cook? Just wondering here. Because my mom never cooked when I was little. Actually, never cooked at all. We ate lots of "warm-up" type of food, or takeout. Fast food was our friend. Now, I have no skills in the kitchen. And my bestie is a great cook! What the hell? Maybe she can teach me something.

In the middle of nowhere. And we don't even have cereal. I wonder when these people are coming back. Or should I just venture out and see what's going on? I might find something to eat... XOXO

0 comments: