BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Starting Out

I'm in the middle of MI. My bestie is taking a nap. Our boyfriends are working. Yes, I said our boyfriends. How weird is that? We're dating best friends...

And I'm taking a cue from my bestie. I'm starting a blog. She's had one for years. It's more like a website. Where she chats with her friends. She posts daily blog post. She even has videos of her and her friends, traveling and performing all over the place! Tons of pictures. And once a week she does a chat with us. So much fun!

I would post a link, but it's by invite only. So that defeats the entire purpose. Maybe I can talk her into starting a public blog. Here on blogger.

As for me, I'm traveling all the time! Well, over the last few weeks. T has asked me to travel with him. And to move in with him. Is that crazy? We met on July 19. And it took him a few weeks to track me down. But he has. And we're dating.

I've never been so happy. Even if none of my friends, except my bestie, are talking to me. And I left work, school, everything. Isn't that would love and life are all about. Taking chances. I hope this turns out well. I really do love T. XOXO

0 comments: