BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 30, 2008

West Coast Fun!

We're out on the west coast this week. My bestie and I are planning some more shopping later. And our guys are working. That's just what our weekends are like. But at least they have a little down time. You know, like at dinner time.

For me, I really enjoyed the beach yesterday. It was beautiful! And in certain ways, I wish we could live out here. It's really beautiful! Even if our bfs don't like it. They're definitely "east coasters."

It's funny. My dad lives a few hours up the coast. As a kid, I was forced to visit him with my little brother. But we never got to come to CA. It's so beautiful! I would have traded all of my life to have come out here. But there is a lot of my childhood that I wish I could forget.

But on this trip, I'm just going to enjoy the sunshine, sand, and good friends. Isn't that half of the fun of traveling? I think so. :) XOXO

0 comments: