BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

We're Home

We're home. And I don't quit remember much of the last 2 days. But Sunday was a lot of fun. The guys had a really busy weekend! I know my bestie and I are happy to be home too! It was a crazy weekend to be honest.

My bestie has been going through a lot. So it's nice to see how good her guy is. They have such a great relationship! Even if they're both busy. And it's complicated. And they live in 2 different time zones. But I do know they are very happy. And we all ended up on the lake yesterday. T and I, we slept until the late afternoon. But we still made it out to the fun. And lots of friends. And yummy food! It was a lot of fun.

T's at work right now. And I'm trying to figure out his house. More importantly, his washing machine. I have so much dirty clothes. And I need to finish unpacking my things. Because we're back on the road Thursday. How does my bestie do this? XOXO

0 comments: