BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Bathing Suits



So I have no were near a "perfect" body. No, that's not me. I've got some nice "child bearing hips." I got that from my mom. And some slightly large breasts. The kind that need a little support. I also wear between a size 9 and 11. Just depending on the pants.

T doesn't seem to mind. It's funny. He doesn't even realize that I'm slightly bigger...OK bigger...than most of the women that travel in this group. I'm very aware of it. Maybe because my bestie is like a size -10. But she works out a lot. And performs. Her work somewhat depends on her body. Because she is a singer and dancer. I get it.

But it doesn't help that all these other women look like models. Or that we went to the beach yesterday. Just us ladies. And they all looked amazing in their bikinis. I sported a 1 piece. So did my bestie. But she totally looked better than I did.

I was feeling slightly down this morning, so I decided to look for a new bathing suit online. Something more girly. And I found this one. But I'm just not sure about it. I'm worried that my legs will look HUGE! And I won't have enough upper body support.

It's just weird. Most woman in the US are bigger than me. Or at least my size. And I feel so uncomfortable in my body. Why? I never felt like this before. But then again, I didn't travel in a group were most of the men are married to actual models. XOXO

0 comments: