BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Birthday My Love!!!



Today is my loves birthday. It's an important day! Just because it's his day. :) You know, when you get older, birthdays become, well less important. Except for the big ones. But I still want T to have an amazing day. :)

My Love,

Happy birthday! I hope I can make this one to remember. Because you are so important to me. I love you with all of my heart. I've never felt this way about anyone else in my life. And all I want to do is love you and make you happy!

You are so special. In every way. You make me smile. Just by being you. And I hope that you have the most amazing birthday you've ever had!

I hope that this is only the beginning of our road together. I hope that we have many more birthdays to celebrate together. I know I can't cook. And I'm not good at planning things. I'm more of a goof ball than a romantic. But T, I'm going to do everything I can to make this a good day for you! Happy Birthday My LOVE!!!

XOXO Your Hills

0 comments: