BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Rattlesnakes



Do you see that picture? That's a rattlesnake. I know. I grew up in the SW. I should at least be "used to them." But I'm not! Not at all!

We landed a couple of hours ago. And some of the guys started talking about Rattlesnakes. Apparently, there are going to be tons of them around all weekend! I'm going to flip out! I hate them. I'm already paranoid. I made T look in the bed, bathroom, and closet of our hotel room. I don't know what I was expecting him to see...

But I'm freaked out. I'm not good with creatures. Especially slimy ones. With rattles. OMG! I just hope I survive this weekend...

On a better note, we had a blast in my hometown! T and I are thinking about another trip there around the holidays. None of my family still lives there. But there are so many things to do. And we're hoping that my bestie and his buddy will go with us. :) XOXO

0 comments: