BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Home

We're finally home. In my hometown. Yes! T wanted to see where I grew up. Well, until I moved East. And since we were already out West, we decided to use his few "days off" wisely.

It's crazy being back here. I haven't been here in at least 6 years! But it's also nice. We went by my childhood house earlier. It was so crazy seeing another family living there. But the house looks nice. They've done so much work to it. We also went by my grandparents' old house. I have lots of good memories of that house. And we also went by my elementary and middle schools. So crazy! They've changed a lot.

We decided to call it a day. And went to one of my favorite places for dinner. It was super yummy! And tomorrow, we have so many adventures. I want to show T as much of my hometown as possible. We don't have a lot of time. But we're going to make the best of it. :) XOXO

0 comments: