BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Christmas Tree



We managed to chop down a Christmas tree this morning. And drag it through the snow. To T's truck. And we finally got it home. While searching for an appropriate picture for this post, I found this one. Not exactly what we have, but we have a tree.

T got it into the tree stand. And it's standing outside. On the porch. Because it's still covered in snow. We're hoping some of it falls off before we bring it inside.

But I'm pretty excited. 1st off, we have a Christmas tree! 2nd I've never had a real tree! 3rd, it's our first Christmas together. This is going to be so much fun! I just can't wait! Oh, and we also bought a bunch of Christmas decorations. :) I'll be doing lots of decorating this week while T is out of town. XOXO

0 comments: