BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hunting



I don't really know much about "outdoorsy" type of things. I'm just not that kind of a person. My parents never took us camping or anything. we just were "city folks." Nothing bad about it. But just weird.

Well, T went on a hunting trip with his buddies. Yes, I said hunting trip. I don't know what they're going to hunt. Or what goes down. I do know, they asked my bestie to go with them. Ya, a bunch of guys. Because she hunts too. And I think they really want her to go cook for them.

But she's working. And well, the guys are on their own. Yes, hunting. T and her guy, with a bunch of friends. Here, we're having crazy snow storms. Go figure! And I'm pretty much trapped at home. But that's OK too. The guys are hunting animals, and I'm going to watch some of my favorite movies. XOXO

0 comments: