BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

W

I don't know if I've ever mentioned W on here. Something tells me I haven't. W is T's dog. A big dog. When T and I first started dating, W didn't like me. I have to confess, I didn't like him much either.

But I'm like the dog sitter. When the guys are working, I watch their dogs for them. Because I have nothing else to do. And it's really not hard to do. Anyway, I spend lots of time with them. And over time, W and I are starting to like each other.

You see, in the beginning, he definitely didn't want to share T. And he was so protective over him. Let's not even talk about the bed situation. But it got to the point where T would have to put W in the spare bedroom a good hour before we'd go to bed. If not, W would lay across the bed. And he wouldn't let me near it!

But like I said, were getting better. W is starting to like me. And I'm getting used to him. You see, I never had pets as a kid. My mom just didn't like them. She barely could stand us. But W and I, well, were starting to love each other. :)

Especially this week. But that's mostly because T is away. And it's been storming like crazy. W is kinda stuck with me. And I'm stuck with him. We even cuddled up on the couch last night to watch a movie. It's progress I tell you! XOXO

0 comments: