BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

2 Days!

In 2 days, Baby C and I are having our Baby Shower! I'm so excited. Not for all the presents. But to see my friends. I haven't seen my bestie in what seems like forever. Um, the 2-3 hour drive, plus her schedule, and her guy's, well it doesn't make for a good combo. And we don't get to see each other a lot.

I also don't see a lot of my friends either. I didn't realize that the move out here would be this tough. But I understand. All of their husbands work hard. As they do too. And there is so much traveling involved in this profession. It's OK.

But in 2 days, I get to see all of them! Some of my friends have had babies this summer, and I'm so excited to get to see them too! Maybe I'll get to have a little "practice" with the babies. I want to try my hand at more diaper changes and such.

Just 2 days. It seems like so far away! But also just around the corner. I'm so anxious! I really can't wait to hangout with my bestie and her and her guy's house. I'm going to be staying over for the weekend. And another bonus, I get Monday off of work too! XOXO

0 comments: