BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

36 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

Can you believe it? We have 4 weeks until our due date! And just over a week until our Baby Shower. I'm so excited about both of those things. For completely different reasons. But you know, I love you so much.

In 4 weeks, it's our due date. The day that you are supposed to be "fully cooked." Um, I say, however long it takes little girl, you take. If it's 3 weeks or 5 weeks! Yes, I learned today, that I could be pregnant for 42 weeks. Because you're my very first baby. So things might take a little longer. I guess we just have to wait and see. But whatever you do, stay in there and get big and healthy. And when you're ready, so am I!

Then, I've been thinking about our Baby Shower. Not for the reasons you might think. Nope. Because we have everything that you could possibly need. I've been doing a pretty good job of shopping. But I'm excited to see all of our friends. It's been tough living so far from everyone. And I don't get to see people that often. Not even your Godmother. That makes me a little sad. But I understand that we're all so busy!

So next week, we're going to go spend the weekend with your Godparents. I know your Godfather has to work. But he'll be coming back and forth. I'm really anxious to see everyone! And I know everyone is very anxious to see us! Because I keep getting great emails from everyone.

Now, I'm going to go relax. And maybe we'll have a snack. It's been so wonderful this week. Just know that in less than a month, we're going to meet each other! Little girl, you stay safe, and grow strong. W and I are so anxious for you to come!

XOXO Your Mommy

0 comments: