BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

37 Weeks

Dear Baby Girl,

It was so great to see you today! Your Godmother came with us to our appointment. And it was so much fun! It was so amazing to watch you in there. You little mouth was open. We got pictures of what looks like you waving at us too!

Then we all went out to lunch. And we did a little bit of shopping. :) Your mommy and Godmother just couldn't resist! It was great to feel you moving around so much too! My bestie just loved feeling you kick. And little girl, you've been very active today!

But it was also nice to get all these questions answered by our doctor and my bestie. Who would have known that I've been having contractions all week. And I didn't know it. I didn't know why my belly was getting so hard. Turns out, we were having a contraction. Nothing major. And it's pretty normal.

You've also dropped. And as our doctor put it, you're getting "ready." It makes breathing a lot easier. But walking is becoming hard. I'm waddling a whole lot more! But it's OK. Because we're getting ready to meet.

Now we're at home. My bestie is doing some finishing touches to your nursery. And I'm trying to rest. Later, we're heading to your Godparents' house. And we're also going to church tonight. It's a big night. This entire weekend is a big weekend! I hope you're ready for it. I know I am!

Love you lots little girl. And I can't wait to see all of our friends this weekend. It should be lots of fun. And I know everyone is excited to see you in my belly. Until then, we're going to enjoy lots of time with my bestie. Maybe we should take a little nap too! And your job, is to get big and strong.

XOXO Your Mommy

0 comments: