BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 4, 2010

Cute Dolls

It's Monday. Yes, I'm still pregnant. And I went to the doctor today. That meant no work. I'm also no closer to having Baby C today, then I was on Friday. But we're working on that. I went on a long walk. And had a very spicy lunch.

But I wanted to share something with you. I recently found these cute little dolls. I found them via twitter. And then, I found the cute little shop where they're sold! Just look at them!



And you can have them specially made. As in, to resemble your child. :) I'm really considering ordering one of these adorable dolls. :)



I really like this one. It's a "Snuggling Doll." And I think it will be perfect for Baby C! But I'm going to wait until after she is born to order her one. Why? Because I want to order one with her hair color and eye color. :) Oh, I can't wait until she is here! XOXO

0 comments: