BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Today is the Day



Dear Baby Girl,

I just have a feeling, that today is the day. The day that we get to meet. And I get to hold you for the very first time. That makes me so excited!

The last few months, they've been magical. Feeling you inside of me. Kicking around. Loving me. And I hope you know how much I love you. I'd do anything for you baby girl. I mean anything!

It's crazy. When I found out about you, I was scared. So scared. I wasn't sure I could do this. I didn't know if I'd be a good Mommy. But I've tried really hard. I've taken so many classes. And tried to make all the right decisions. Now all I can do is wait for you.

I love you so much! There are so many people that love you little girl! Your Uncle Barracuda thinks you're the entire world. The reason that the sun rises and sets. Really he does. He wants to be everything that your Daddy isn't. He wants to love and protect you. It's crazy how this week, today, he has to be across the country working. But he's trying to get home as quickly as he can!

And your Godparents. They love you so much. There is not a thing in the world, that they wouldn't do for us. I know this. My bestie, we've been through a lot. Our lives have been crazy. But through it all, we've had each other. And I know, she would do anything for you. She's going to be your Godmother. And I know that she is going to be amazing at loving you! Your Godfather, he's so excited to meet you too! It's so incredible to watch them both, when we get to see you. They love you so much! It's hard that everyone is away right now. But they love you! And they're trying to get hom before you are born.

If this is your birth date, you were born on an incredible day. 10-10-10. It's also your Godfather's birthday. I know that would send him over the moon, to have you born on his birthday! I just have this feeling, a good feeling, that you're coming today. I pray that our labor and delivery is safe. And that you are born healthy. Your Mommy and W love you so much! We can't wait to bring you home. To our home, to your nursery, to start our lives together.

XOXO Your Mommy and W, Your Favorite Dog. :)

0 comments: