BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

Compromise and Brownies



So I'm no big cook or baker. But even I can manage to make some brownies from time to time. Mostly because T and I really like them. And I can buy the mix and you only add oil and nuts! Easy peasy!

But both T and I only like the edge pieces. They're more crispy. Just taste better. Yes, the edge pieces just taste better! And we generally don't eat the middle. I know that's ridiculous. But we have enough friends that come around here. So they usually eat the middle part. And in a pinch, well the gooey brownies are good with vanilla ice cream and some chocolate sauce. :)

And after finally unpacking some more of our wedding presents, I found this little beauty! She makes all the brownies with crispy edges. Yummy! Now T and I don't have to fight over the edge brownies. We can eat the entire pan! I'm not sure if that's good or bad. But I made brownies tonight. And they were so yummy! Thanks to our amazing friends who gave us this perfect brownie pan. It's literally changed our lives! XOXO

0 comments: