BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Day with C

Today, I got to spend the day with my sister-in-law C. She was just here for the day. And my hubby had to work. But I wanted C to have a good time.

We started the day with some breakfast. At one of my favorite restaurants. Definitely not something in my diet. But it was yummy! And we went shopping at my friend's store. Which is always fun. Because her store is so girly. And she is super sweet.

It was nice to get to buy C some stuff. And to spoil her a bit. You know, part of the really good part of our lives, is sharing it with the people we love. T has a really good job. And we're able to spoil people. Like C. She was so excited about getting some new clothes. And I had so much fun watching her pick out and try on everything.

We ended up going to the city for lunch. And going to a new restaurant. It was a bit different. But still good. And we ended up laughing and talking the whole time! Then we went to the mall. Where we shopped all afternoon. Until T met us for dinner.

It was a nice long dinner. We sat for about 2 hours talking. C was telling me all about life with her and T growing up. So many great stories! And lots of laughter. C had to leave around 8pm to catch her flight. But we really had a great time. And I really enjoyed it. I hope that this is just the beginning to a wonderful relationship with C. XOXO

0 comments: