BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Searching for Mirrors

I don't think I've mentioned it, but T and I moved into our house. The big house. And for a few weeks, it was really kinda of funny. We just moved our clothes and personal items. We had a bedroom set. And that was it. But we travel all the time, so it wasn't that bad. Because we're gone at least 4 days a week!

But my bestie came to our rescue. And she's been helping me get T and I's house in order. She took me shopping for furniture one day. T didn't really care what we bought or how much I spent. He just wanted some comfy furniture. It took us about 2 weeks to order and buy all our furniture. But it was so nice when things started arriving.

We've gotten to the point of actually decorating the house. You know, when the house becomes more of a home. And this is the fun stuff. I send links to my bestie. And she just kind of makes all these great decisions. Everything that she brings is so T and me!

But there are things that she wants us to do. Like pick more of our style. Then she can narrow down the decisions for us. This leads us to mirrors. They're important. At least that's what she tells me. So here we go...



Do we want to go more traditional? You know, with a clean look...clean lines and expected colors. Nothing too out of the ordinary.



Or more funky? Fun shapes, colors and styles. I'm thinking more funky. But maybe a funky design in a more neutral color.

What do you think? We have furniture that has clean lines. But everything that we've added to the house is fun and funky. It makes the rooms feel comfortable. Like all the over sized pillow and blankets in the den. And the fun vases and stuff on the bookshelves. XOXO

0 comments: