BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

Dangly Earrings



I'm going to try and take a style nod from my bestie. She is always wearing long and dangly earrings. They look so fun! And to be 100% honest, I know that she buys most of them from Claire's and Forever 21. That's just how she rolls!

But she always looks cute in her earrings. They're fun and usually colorful. Or she wears them for her job as a mariachi. Those ones are usually silver or gold. And a lot more heavy than the ones she wears everyday.

The other day, I tried on a pair of her earrings. And with my short hair, I think they looked nice on me. Now, I need to go shopping. Just to buy a few pairs. Not hoops. Definitely not hoops! Because those look funny. But I'm thinking a few pairs of dangly, beaded earrings would be nice for the summer. :) XOXO

0 comments: