BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 11, 2010

Baby Gap

I've been really busy at work. And just trying to keep busy. Oh, and dealing with this divorce. I've actually been pretty down. My clothes are feeling tighter too. Nothing is really going right.

I decided that I needed to do something to cheer up. So I went to Baby Gap. And I picked up a few things. I can't wait to dress up my little girl!



I got this cute onsie. I just love the giraffe. It was $13. On sale!



And this jumper thing. I really like the ruffles. And I think this would be nice for her. She is due in the Fall. I could buy some tights and a cute onesie or something. It was $29.50.



And these bootie/sock/shoe things. You get all 5 pairs for $16.50. I'm in love!

My little shopping adventure really lifted my mood. I'm so glad! Now I just have to help my baby girl grow big and strong! XOXO

0 comments: