BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

In Florida

We made it to Florida! I was pretty unsure of all of this. But in the end, I'm glad I came. I really needed to get away. And the office is going to be closed from Thursday until Tuesday. I'm only missing 1 day of work. I don't feel so bad.

I have a doctor's appointment on Friday. My bestie and I are going to fly back together. Back home. I know. It's crazy. But this is our life. And I have to make sure my baby girl is growing the way she is supposed to. I'm really excited!

The only thing that really almost ruined my day was running into T. He didn't expect me here. Until yesterday, I was still unsure if I was coming. T didn't even know I was considering coming. Being that we haven't talked in weeks. He was pretty pissed when he seen me. But I'm not sure why.

T brought his little girl and girlfriend down earlier this week. They've been having a family vacation. So I'm not sure why he's so pissed. But whatever. He's also trying to be "Daddy of the Year." I really hope that he is really being a good dad. And not just trying to put on some show for people. He's been posting pics of him and his daughter all week.

But I'm not going to let anything get to me. I'm here to enjoy myself. Even if Barracuda had to drag me here. I'm here. And I'm going to enjoy this. Especially the beach and my bestie! I better get my butt to bed. Because tomorrow, my bestie and I are going to do some shopping for my little girl. And we're going to the beach! XOXO

0 comments: