BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Zola:Jungle Animals



I didn't mention this, but I ordered Baby C's bedding, right after I found out she was a girl. I debated between 2 sets. I had originally picked out 2 girl sets, and 2 boy sets. Automatically, it was narrowed down by 2. But those 2 were hard to decide between.

I really liked the one I got. So fun and happy. It's girly, but not over the top. And it's not all pink. I'm not a big fan of the all pink nurseries. The bedding that I got is something that Baby C can use until she is a "Big Girl." Hopefully 6 or 7. Maybe longer...

This Zola set was my second choice. And I really wanted it too. But you know how that goes. As a single mommy, I really have to be budget conscious. But Barracuda came over this week, with the entire set! Yes, he bought my Little Princess this set of fun animals! Now Baby C has 2 sets of bedding. And I just don't know which one I'm going to use first. But I LOVE them both!

Barracuda is amazing. And now, Baby C is going to have a really fun and cute room. I just need to get it together. Well, maybe my bestie can help me out. Because I don't know where to start. And she's really good at these things. But isn't this cute? XOXO

0 comments: