BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lawyers and Divorce

Yesterday I went to see my lawyer. T still doesn't want to get divorced. Never mind that his daughter is days old. And he has moved in his daughter's mom into our house. There is still the other girlfriend too. What is going on with T? Is he having a mid life crisis about 10 years early?

I don't know. But the last thing I want to deal with is this divorce. And fighting with T. But I can't live like this. I need and deserve a better life. I want a better life for my daughter too. Off to the lawyer I went yesterday. I cried. I've been so emotional lately.

T wants me to have a paternity test. Why? He was the unfaithful one. And it makes me so mad! I just want a divorce. On what planet does he think I would stay married to him? He had another child with another woman. And is dating a 3rd. Craziness! What happened to the man I fell in love with and married? I don't recognize the man T has become.

But that is my life right now. At least I have W. Looks like I'll have him for a while. T doesn't seem interested in getting him back anytime soon. I'm happy about that. I need someone to love. And someone that loves me. At least W, our dog and 1st baby, can love me. I just need to stop crying over everything. People I cried watching Glee! XOXO

0 comments: