BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

From this Moment



From this moment...that's the way I feel about T. I LOVE him so much! We've been trying to decide on a "Wedding Song." And we just hadn't been able to come up with one. Until we heard "From this Moment."

The other night when we were going home, we were searching for some good music. And the radio landed on a country station. This song was playing. And it made me cry. I knew right then, this was went to be our song.

The words are perfect. Everything I feel about T, is said in this song. The passion and emotion, it's all perfect. I never believed in love before I met T. I never thought I'd get married. But God made T for me. He knew I needed a man to love. A man who would love me. God answers all kinds of prayers. Even the ones that we don't pray for.

With all the stress of our wedding, this song just swept it all away. Because the only important part of our wedding day, and the moment when we become man and wife, is having T love me. I'm blessed. T is the love of my life. And I love him so much. There is not a single thing in the world, that I wouldn't do for him.

T is the very 1st person I have ever completely trusted. He has my heart in his hands. And everything good in my life, he has done for me. I've never loved anyone more than I love him. And I can't wait until we get to dance to this song, as man and wife. XOXO

0 comments: