BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

No Wedding Dress



Did I know when we picked our wedding date that this month was going to be hard? Yes. T is working almost nonstop. I have no real clue about anything wedding related. I've never planned anything. And well, I'm beyond overwhelmed!

12 days from now, I will be getting married. I have no dress. I haven't picked out a dress for my bestie. I've been to the beautiful dress shops in the area. We even flew to NYC. Nothing!

I know we're getting married in Vegas. And it's going to be small. But seriously, I want a nice dress. Not a huge ballgown. But a nice dress.

The guys are working in CA this week. So my bestie, some other friends, and I are heading out early. Because I need to find my dress. Fingers crossed that I won't be walking down the aisle naked. XOXO

0 comments: