BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

One Step Closer



We're one step closer to this...being man and wife! And now, I'm really starting to get excited. Forget about how stressed out I was. My friends have really come to my rescue! I have a wedding dress. And my bestie has a "Maid of Honor" dress. All because of our amazing friends. Oh, and my bestie's boyfriend (aka The Guy.)

We went and ordered them at a very expensive designer's shop. She is working feverishly on both dresses. And they should be ready on time. I really do hope so. In 9 days, I'll be married!

My bestie has also been working hard on our reception. She knows the owners of where we're having our reception. And they are doing such a great job with everything. My only request was yummy food, and some pretty flowers. But after seeing everything that my bestie has already done, it's going to be magical.

All the flowers are ordered. The food decisions have been made. A delicious cake is being made. Dresses are being made as we speak. The guys have their suits. We booked the Chapel. And T and I even managed to buy each other's rings. Yes, my bestie is holding onto T's for me. :)

So I'm not so stressed anymore. I've never been the type that dreamt about a "Fairytale" wedding. I never wanted my dad to walk me down the aisle. In fact, I never thought I'd be getting married. It's crazy, how when you meet the right man, everything just changes. And the only really important part of this wedding, is marrying my love, T. XOXO

0 comments: