BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Going to the Chapel...



Sweet Jesus! T and I are engaged! Yes people, read that. ENGAGED! It happened last night. He planned this amazing night out. It was my birthday yesterday. And before I knew it, he was telling me how much he loved me. Pulled out a diamond ring, the size of the moon, and asked me to marry him.

I cried. I shook my head yes. I did everything I could to tell him yes. But my voice just wouldn't come out. But he got the idea. We sealed the deal with a kiss. Early this morning, we even set a wedding date! February 28, 2009!!!

I know. It's crazy. Even I know that. But his work schedule doesn't allow for much time off. And well, we'll be in Vegas that weekend. With our best friends. So we're getting married in less than a month! Honestly, I couldn't be more excited. T is the man of my dreams. I love him so much! And I can't wait to be his wifey. Now to plan a wedding! :) XOXO

0 comments: