BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Going to the Chapel of Love



Today is the day! I still can't believe it. Tonight, I become Mrs. M. T's wifey. And he'll be my hubby! :)

I'm so excited! I owe so much of this to my bestie and her guy. They've done so much to help me and T get our wedding planned. And yes, our guys are working today. But tonight, T and I say our "I Dos!"

It's not a big event. Just friends. T's sister C. And lots of co-workers/friends. Unfortunately, neither of our families will be here. But we're not going to let that get us down. This is our day. And I can't wait to be married to my love. I can see the 2 of us growing old together. What a great life we have ahead of us!

Now I should probably start getting ready for the big day. I never realized how much went into getting ready for a walk down the aisle. :) XOXO

0 comments: