BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Back to Work

My hubby is back to work. And obviously, we're back from our mini honeymoon. Which was a blast! We had such a great time. Just my hubby and me. Enjoying each other. Learning more about each other. And loving each other. This is really a magical time in my life. :)

But we're also back on track with his work. And our traveling. It's not too bad. In fact, my bestie and I just finished lunch together. It was amazing! And I'm so glad that we get to travel together. It was so nice to catch up with her while our guys were working. Just sharing with her all of my happiness. That was the best!

Now my bestie is off to go do some work. And I'm thinking about taking a nap. Have I mentioned? I haven't had much sleep lately. So maybe a good nap before T gets back is a good idea. :) XOXO

0 comments: