BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Friends

So after T and I almost killed ourselves, with this recipe, we were really down. Not feeling good. And just miserable! But our friends came to the rescue! They're really amazing.

My bestie made us some yummy veggie soup and sandwiches. She got us all kinds of medicine to help us. And she just took care of us. Her guy, he helped her too. We must have been a sight! T and I had the worst fevers and couldn't keep much down. But our friends were there for us.

And now, both T and I feel a whole lot better! We're still sticking to soup, sandwiches, and 7UP. But I know we're going to be better in no time. Oh, and "The Guy" went out and bought us a meat thermometer. He doesn't want us to kill ourselves, by eating raw meat.

Lessons learned I guess. I swear that the chicken was cooked all the way. In fact, T checked it. And it didn't taste, look, smell, of feel weird. But who knows what happened. All that I know is, I'm just happy to be feeling human again. Maybe by Sunday I'll want a hotdog or 2. :) XOXO

0 comments: