BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

In Case You Were Wondering...

I was thinking, well I hadn't really told you how my healthy changes and weight loss were going. Obviously, I made this decision before we got engaged and married. But after T and I were engaged, and had set our wedding date, I was glad that I had been eating better. And working out. :) I really wanted to look my best for our wedding.

Since Jan. 1st, I've lost 35 lbs. I know, that's crazy! But we really weren't eating right before. And probably enjoying going out and having drinks too often too. Oh, and I was lazy as sin! I really had never exercised a day in my life!

So I cut out all sodas, alcohol, and most sweets. And I made it a point to exercise every day! I mean every day! I mostly did these workout tapes that my bestie gave me. And I started running at least 2 miles on the treadmill. I'd do that 4 days a week. And at least twice a week, I would go running with my bestie.

Obviously, since our wedding, well things are a bit different. We really enjoyed all the food at our wedding. And afterward, on our trip. I haven't worked out since the day before our wedding. Well, actual exercise. But I have been doing other things. And this morning when I got on the scale, I had actually lost another 2 lbs.

I think that's funny. Because I haven't been trying this week. Like I said, I haven't done a single workout DVD. I haven't gone running. I've eaten all kinds of food. And we did drink a little on our trip.

I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be a little bit more "normal" now that the wedding is behind us. I'm going to try and cook a little more. And include some healthy food into our diets. But I'm not going to completely cut out sweets and alcohol anymore. I'm also going to come up with a more doable workout schedule. XOXO

0 comments: