BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cooking Problems

I'm pretty sure I didn't do something right last night. I tried to cook this. And well, I don't know what happened. But around midnight, T and I thought we were going to die! Yes, we did. Turns out, we had food poisoning. How do I know? We ended up at the doctor's office early this morning.

And if that wasn't bad enough, the 2 of us cooked together. Yes, T helped me. He's more experienced in the kitchen. I just don't know what happened. I know it wasn't the rice or other veggies we made. Or the dessert... that was store bought.

I'm thinking that maybe the chicken wasn't all the way cooked. But I honestly don't know. All I do know is, we got sick. Ridiculously sick! So did W. And we have to travel today. Am I serious? Yes! T has to go to work. I just hope we're feeling better really soon! XOXO

0 comments: