BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

We're Married!!!



Yes, it's true! Last night, T and I officially became Mr. and Mrs. M!!! It was such a magical night. Everything was perfect. And now, I get to spend the rest of my life with the man I love!

The guys were running a little late last night. But they called ahead of time to let us know. So no big deal. I don't think I ever mentioned this. But they had to work yesterday. And today. But last night was truly the best wedding date, that we could come up with, until the summer. But in the end, it all worked out perfectly!

T and I had a beautiful ceremony. It was amazing. My bestie arranged for the Chapel to be decorated so nice. With gorgeous flowers. And lots of candles. It was everything I could have ever asked for! T looked so handsome. He had on his tux. And honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a more handsome man! I cried the entire time I walked down the aisle. :) My hubby also cried. And W, he looked cute in his little dog tuxedo. :) Yes, our dog was in our wedding!

With a little bit of creativity, we were able to get "The Guy" into and out of the Chapel undetected. Because that might have been a bit of trouble for all of us. The wedding party took some gorgeous pictures in front of the fountains. Very quickly! And we all went to the reception.

It was beautiful! Perfect. Like a fairytale. Just knowing that my hubby and I are going to be married and together forever, that was all I needed. But this reception was amazing! The food was so good. I swear, I've never eaten food that was so yummy! Our cake was amazing too! And yes, we couldn't resist it! We smashed cake into each other's faces. I swear, I still have icing in my ear. :) But it was so much fun. Sometime last week, we had agreed to not make a mess. But I just couldn't resist. And my hubby thought it was so much fun too!

The music was so good too! What good entertainment we got! I loved dancing to our song. And I'm pretty sure T enjoyed it too! We all danced well into the night! I forgot all about the fact that my wedding dress arrived just hours before our wedding. That our families weren't there with us. And that my hubby would be working today. I was just living in the moment!

I also got to meet C. My new sister-in-law. She is amazing! And oh so sweet! I hope that we get the opportunity to become best friends. Because she is so special. T cried when he saw his sister. And they hugged for such a long time. I'm so glad that she was able to come to our wedding. :)

Everything was so perfect! The reception was just as beautiful as our ceremony. So many beautiful flowers and candles. I felt like I was in a fairytale! But honestly, it would have been just as perfect at a court house with a justice of the peace. Just was long as I had T with me. :) All of our friends enjoyed themselves so much! And we definitely celebrated until the early hours of the morning. Then, well us Newlyweds headed to our "Honeymoon Suite" to enjoy a little bit of married life!

T had to leave a little while ago. To go to work. But we enjoyed breakfast in bed together. And although he has to work, we have a lifetime to share with one another. Tonight, we're headed off to a few days in the tropics! We'll do some more celebrating then. But right now, this new wife needs to get up and get ready. I'm going to go hangout with my hubby! XOXO

0 comments: