BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

Marriage and Cooking

I don't think I ever told you. But when we went to CA, my bestie planned a fun "Ladies' Night Out" for all of us. Nothing crazy. Just dinner, and lots of hanging out. We had our nails done. And got amazing massages. It was like a combo Bridal Shower and Bachelorette party. We had so much fun!

And she got me some fun presents. I got a big basket with a bunch of kitchen stuff. She made me some aprons, kitchen towels, and scrubbies. But she also loaded it with lots of yummy things. Like kitchen tools and these cookbooks...







Now that life is a little more "normal." And I'm going to attempt a yummy dinner for my hubs tonight. What am I going to cook? I have no idea. but I'm going to start looking through these books for a good recipe. Oh, and I still need to go grocery shopping... XOXO

0 comments: