BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Big Apple Red



We're home for the next 2 weeks. The guys are working not far from here. And my bestie is performing at her guy's club for the next 2 weeks. It's going to be just as busy as when we travel. And I'm actually putting in some time at "The Guy's" businesses. Ya, I'm going to be working.

But I'm really excited! Because I feel like this is going to be fun. And a nice change of pace. So my bestie and I got our nails done yesterday. Just a little treat in the middle of all of this chaos.

I really went out of the box. And I picked a red color. More specifically, OPI's Big Apple Red. And I'm in love with it! I don't think I've ever had my nails painted red. Ever! But it's beautiful and very classy. Now I'm going to have to go out and buy me a bottle of this nail polish. Yes, it's that yummy! XOXO

0 comments: