BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day



Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! And to the women who are like moms. Women like my grandma. That make us feel loved, cared for, and safe. I miss my grandma so much. And just wish that I could spend today with her. To show her just how much I love her. Just to give her a big hug and say I love you.

I guess it really touched home, for me, last night. My hubby was working. And so many of the guys had their moms around. It's a tradition for them to do it. And they were all enjoying themselves. Giving their moms special gifts. Enjoying time with them. It was so special.

And all I could think of, was not having my grandma. I think I've come to terms with my mom. She has never really wanted to be my mom. And my mother-in-law, I've never met her. Which is really unfortunate. But my grandma, she is so special to me. I just wish that I could have a few minutes with her.

But I did want to wish all the women out there a very special day! Happy Mother's Day! And Thank You so much for being so amazing. Your love has deeply touched another human being. XOXO

0 comments: