BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 18, 2009

Candles



Candles. I've never really been all into them. On occasion, I'd buy 1 at Wal-Mart. You know the ones. They have a cheesy smell. And I would put them in the bathroom. Something nice to liven up the room.

But I've never really been into them. Until my bestie came to our home. She was adding some little touches here and there. Putting up pictures, adding accessories, and...candles. Not a whole mess of them. She has a bunch of candles around her house. But they look amazing! Because she has them mixed in with all the other stuff in her house. On bookshelves, on table tops, in little nooks. It really looks amazing.

So when she started to put them around our house, I was getting a little nervous. But late last night, when we got home, T started to light them. And all these candles just made this beautiful light! Glowing. It was so beautiful. And there was no horrible smell. Just a light fragrance in the air.

I'm not sure where she got them. Or what kind of candle they are. But they really are amazing! I will definitely be lightening them more often. And just enjoying the magical light they give off. T really enjoyed them as well. I'm telling you, we experienced something completely new and different. Now I just need to know where my bestie got these amazing candles from. XOXO

0 comments: